1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2. Collecting personal information 2.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information: (a) [information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths])]; (b) [information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including [your email address])]; (c) [information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including [your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details])]; (d) [information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including [your name and email address])]; (e) [information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including [the timing, frequency and pattern of service use])]; (f) [information relating to any purchases you make of our [goods] OR [services] OR [goods and/or services] or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including [your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details])]; (g) [information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including [your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts])]; (h) [information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including [the communication content and metadata associated with the communication])]; and (i) [any other personal information that you choose to send to us].
2.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
5. Disclosing personal information 5.1 We may disclose your personal information to [any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors] insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. 5.2 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. 5.3 We may disclose your personal information: (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law; (b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); (d) [to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling]; and (e) [to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information]. 5.4 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
6. Security of personal information 6.1 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. 6.2 We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. 6.3 All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology. 6.4 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. 6.5 You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
7. Amendments 7.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. 7.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. 7.3 We may notify you of changes to this policy [by email or through the private messaging system on our website].
8. Your rights 8.1 You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to: 8.2 We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. 8.3 You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
9. Updating information 9.1 Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.10. Our details 10.1 This website is owned and operated by Khowab. 10.2 We are registered in Australia under registration number ABN, and our registered office is at [address]. 10.3 Our principal place of business is at [address]. 10.4 You can contact us: (a) [by post, using the postal address [given above]]; (b) [using our website contact form]; (c) [by telephone, on [the contact number published on our website from time to time]]; or (d) [by email, using [the email address published on our website from time to time]].