KHOWAB means dream. KHOWAB might play a role to help the photographers to visualize their dreams. I wish every success for KHOWAB.
Mujibor Rahman Khan
Working Experience as a Jury for:
1. Beta Movement,
Students Short Film Festival,
School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi
2. Samsung Photography Contest
3. Photography Festival, Chittagong University
Of Engineering and Technology
4. North South University Photography Club
Education in Film & Photography
Basic Course in Photography - 1986,
Advanced Course in Photography - 1986,
Diploma in Photography - 1987,
Short Course in History in Art Appreciation - 1987,
Video Production (Level - 1) - 1987,
International Course on Developmental Television Production - 1987,
Advanced Film Workshop - 1987,
Short Course on Film Direction, Screenplay, Writing, 35 mm Movie Camera Operation,
Film Editing, Sound Recording, Background Music, Art Direction - 1991,
Workshop on Film Criticism Analysis - 1997,
Workshop on "Atelier de Creation Photographique"
1. Worked as a Cameraman and Editor for
"Dhaka Present, Past and Future" (for Asiatic Society)
2. Worked as a Cameraman and Editor for "Containerization"
A Video documentary for Chittagong Port Authority,
3. Worked as an assistant cameraman for WIF
4. Worked as an assistant with Frank Lechenet (French Photographer)
5. Worked as an assistant with Taghi YAZARLOO (Iranian Documentary Film Maker)
6. Worked with several Film Director and Cinematographer
Mr. Mujibor Rahman Khan was a former student of Department of Applied Physics
and Electronics, University of Dhaka. He has been serving long since 1989
Alliance Française de Dhaka as a famous teacher of Photography and Film.
He teaches Film and Photography at different levels from beginners to advanced level.